a

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

play.zephcraft.com | Bedrock users use port 25567

Outlander Regular Citizen Duke Titan Sub Tier 1 Sub Tier 2 Sub Tier 3
Requirements
default 2h 10h 25h 100h $4.99/month $9.99/month $14.99/month
100 votes 500 votes
Perks
Referral Rewards
Hide from DynMap
Private Discord Channel
Silk Touch Spawners
Withdraw XP
Automatic Chest Sorting
Fancy Doors
Bypass Claimblock Limit
Creative World Access (for testing builds)
Claim Flags
Enable Flight for Owner
Enable Flight for Owner & Trusted Members
Disable Mob Spawns
Deny Specific Player Entry
Turn Off Ice Forming
Disable Snow Formation
Bonuses
Homes 1 2 5 10 25 25 25 25
Bonus Claimblocks 0 0 1000 2500 5000 5000 10000 20000
Shops 1 1 2 5 10 25 25 25
Lodestone Creation 0 0 0 1 2 2 5 10
Voting Rewards default default 15% chance for bonus 25% chance for bonus 50% chance for bonus 25% chance for bonus 50% chance for bonus 100% chance for bonus
mcMMO XP Rate 1x 1x 1x 1x 2x 2x 2x 3x
Cosmetics
Name Colour Yellow Yellow Aqua Green Pastel Purple Purple Blue Blue Blue